The position is focused on laboratory daily operation, test samples/fixture preparation, testing, report generation and follow up in support of advanced packaging technologies.
-This technician will be responsible for thermal and mechanical materials test (ex: thermal analyzers, universal testing machine, shearing testers, and etc. ), tool/machining, and methodologies to validate the materials and processing of IC package.
- Minimum of 3+ years work experience with mechanical or materials testing
- Laboratory experience such as: ISO 17025, ITAF 16949 of quality, reliability, failure analysis/test laboratory.
- Experience in tooling, measuring, technical drawing and etc. of the test specimen fabrication.
- Knowledge of industry thermal-mechanical test methodologies such as: thermal analyzers, universal testing machine, shearing testers and tool microscope.
- Experience of test methodology or materials development.
- Knowledge of ASTM, JEDEC, IPC, or relevant industry specification.
- Laboratory management experience such as: ISO 17025, ITAF 16949 or equivalent quality system lab.
- Experienced with statistical analysis software(ex: JMP, Minitab…) or Programming language (Python, R…)
- Good project management and communication skills with teams.
- Able to work flexible hours and different shifts
- Fluent in Mandarin and basic in English
1. Organize and schedule meetings and appointments for Global COO that may cover time zones from 10am GMT+8 to 11pm GMT+8.
2. Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, must be proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
3. Book travel arrangements for International traveling, must be proficient to utilize all online traveling sites and tools.
4. Maintain office equipment and supplies, and responsible for inventory counts and reporting.
5. General Office administration support for the entire TPE office.
6. Provide general support to visitors to TPE office, includes local accommodations and travel booking, additional with weekend emergency call support.
7. Participate and complete assigned projects that many vary from specific subject research to other information reporting.
8. Required to coordinate with other offices located in Asia, Europe for meetings, content preparations, and to communicate directly with required people.
9. Other assigned work arranged by managements.
We are looking for a member who is self-directed, creative, passionate and a team player. You will work closely with HR colleagues to deliver quality services and results. The daily job covers,
1. Deliver HR services
2. Support employer branding initiatives and employee communication
3. Other logistic and administrative tasks
1.BA or equivalent with an average of 1 year of HR, administration or marketing experience.
2.Familiar with MS Office skills.
3.Pleasant personality, persistent and result-driven.
4.An effective learner, willing to learning by doing, and enjoy teamwork.
5.Be able to deal with multiple tasks with quality.
6.Good communication in written English.
7.Having some other specific skills that are likely to bring in differences to the team will be a plus.