This position is responsible for the list as below:
1. Responsible for all on-site IT infrastructure including: provisioning of equipment – PCs, laptops, terminals, network devices, MDF room, phones and mobiles, software on local PCs, Meeting room projectors support; Printer replace consumables and organising hardware repairs with vendor.
2. Incident/Problem management - able to explain the impact of an incident on the business operations - the primary point of contact for follow-up questions on application requests and incidents.
3. Perform IT administration related work, such as IT assets inventory book keeping, budget of expenses tracking, PO issuing with corporate standard…etc.
4. To work closely with the global team, to understand the latest technology and deployed the latest technology/software to the APAC region.
5. Understand basic OS/Network/Security.
6. 7 years and above relevant experience.
7. Team player and positive attitude.
8. Preferably be familiar with SAP management
9. Good at English. Global communication or working experience is preferred
10. Strong software development background languages ( Java, Python, Scala, SQL)