IT Systems Engineer
• Provide technical support to a large scale of products.
• Take ownership of the incident calls by providing acknowledgement, resolution and set expectations from the actual technical analysis.
• Log, investigate and track technical issues from clients.
• Closely monitor application events via web-based monitoring system.
• Be familiar with escalation procedures when working with responsible departments, depending on the severity of an incident.
• Adhere to incident management KPI‘s.
• Ensure risks or concerns are maintained accordingly that could influence the quality of the software delivery or support and that timeframes are communicated properly.
• Work closely with other teams to ensure effectivity of resolving incident calls, and effective communication with other teams.
• Deploy products‘ features and fixes to live environments whilst understanding the potential impacts on various systems.
• Document technical articles and problem resolution steps in company knowledge base system.
• Identify and develop ideas to enhance tools, process, training, techniques etc.
• Work diligently and responsibly on all live environments.
• Provide excellent services to both internal and external parties in a timely manner.
• Standby or On call is required for this job position. (一個月需輪班一週的on-call, 但會有津貼補助喔! )
• Relevant Degree or post-secondary education (Ex. BSc IT / IS).
• Basic understanding of Network infrastructure, IT system monitoring tools and service management concepts.
• Experience with API / IIS / MS SQL.
• ITIL V3 certification would be a beneficial.