Role objective: 360-degree desk: The primary objective is to be the client SPOC for all resourcing requirements received.
• To identify business potential across sectors like BFSI, Retail, Banking, Telecom, ICT, Shipping and Logistics, Retail, Manufacturing, FMCG etc.
• Responsible for end-to-end process from client acquisition for permanent staffing/Contract positions to Client Servicing and Management to ensuring receipt of payments
• Responsible for generation of revenue from new business or improving existing business
• Responsible for the offshore recruitment team and relationship managers to generate quality results and achieving targets
• Build and maintain rapport with the New & Existing clients, Accountable for all client proposals, contracts, RFPs, escalations, queries and any further documentation.
• Building the Nityo Brand - marking Nityo’s presence in Singapore.
• Responsible for end-to-end process from gathering requirement from the client to driving the recruitment team to service the requirement and deployment of the candidate
• To be able to take Sales Target for Permanent placement and contracting placements and achieve them with end to end ownership.
Understanding/prior experience of IT outsourcing/Consulting and Recruitment Industry
Understanding and experience of Markets like Hong Kong or countries in APAC is preferred but not mandatory
Hands-on experience on networking, building client relationships
Prior experience in IT Product sales or IT service sales is mandatory
IT Recruitment experience is a plus
Should be able to take and Achieve Sales Targets
Must be smart, aggressive and a go-getter
Reporting to Operations Director, Hong Kong & Taiwan (based in Hong Kong), this role will be responsible for operations of all of our units in Taiwan (mainly in Taipei and New Taipei area)
Managing a team of Unit Managers and Assistant Managers
Monitor the operation efficiency of store and enhance that the standard for maintaining product quality and excellent customer services
Maintain and enhance the hygiene and work safety standard comply with company’s guideline
Working with Head Chef, Purchasing Team and Marketing Team on any new promotions and menu items development
Supervise and motivate staff and provide training to newly hire team member
Control all operations related KPIs (e.g. sales and manhours forecast, control on labour costs), manage a team on roster arrangement
Review the business performance and identify the gap & shortfall, devise an action plan
Act as local operations contact for various landlords and support the Business Development team on business expansion