An-Suei Yang Lab, GRC, Academia Sinica and National Biotechnology Research Park
Master-level Research Assistant
Those who have a master‘s degree and professional training in the field of natural and life sciences and have experience or interest in any one or more of the following professional fields/expertise are encouraged to apply:
1. Protein Expression
(1) Expression, production and purification of various recombinant proteins in E. coli
(2) Expression, production and purification of various recombinant proteins in human and other animal cells
2. Antibody Technology Platform
(1) Construction of phage expression antibody library
(2) Expression, production and purification of a small number of diverse antibodies (scFv/Fab/IgG)
(3) Production and purification of large amounts of antibodies (IgG)
3. High-throughput R&D platform
(1) High-throughput antibody screening
(2) High-throughput protein expression
(3) Automated high-throughput immunoassay experiment program execution and data analysis
(4) Implementation of protein microarray experiment procedures
4. In vivo related experiments
(1) Culture of human cells, animal cells and microorganisms
(2) Use of flow cytometry to analyze human cells, animal cells, and microorganisms
(3) Implementation and analysis of immunoassay procedures for human blood biomarkers
(4) Antibodies for detection or treatment in immunohistochemical staining and in vivo imaging
5. Research development of antibody drugs and immunoassay products
(1) Optimization of lateral flow immunoassay products
(2) Optimization of protein microarray biomarker detection products
(3) Facilitating development, production, and qualification of biotechnology and medical device products, in the areas of assay qualification, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, to human clinical trials
1. Publication of basic science innovation papers
2. Innovative technology development of intellectual property rights
3. Innovative product technology transfer and market development
4. Invent and develop innovative antibody therapeutic drugs or antibody based diagnostic devices prepared for future precision medicine
1. Genomics Research Center at Academia Sinica 128 Academia Road, Section 2, Nankang, Taipei, 115201, Taiwan
2. National Biotechnology Research Park No. 99, Ln. 130, Sec. 1, Academia Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei, 115202, Taiwan
Master-level research assistants with starting salary from NT$40,245, with flexible salary based on experience and qualifications.
Salary adjustment or flexible salary adjustment can be made based on experience.
Labor insurance, health insurance, and year-end bonus included
Professionals graduated from the Institute of Natural and Life Sciences.
Interested in the basic science, technology development, early product development, and biotechnology industry of precision medicine are welcome to apply.
• Personal resume (written in both Chinese and English)
• Photocopy of the highest degree
• Personal autobiography
• Two recommendation letters (please send the recommendation information directly to Prof. Yang‘s mailbox email@example.com)
Please email the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We will arrange an interview by E-mail with suitable candidates.
Please indicate 〝Apply for Research Assistant〝 in the subject matter.
Tel: (02) 2787-1232 Prof. An-Suei Yang, (02) 2787-1287 Dr. Hung-Pin Peng
Contact：Prof. An-Suei Yang