Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
Creating and revising job descriptions
Conducting annual salary surveys
Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
Performing benefits administration
Maintaining affirmative action programs
Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
Overseeing exit interviews
Maintaining department records and reports
Participating in administrative staff meetings
Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
Role objective: 360-degree desk: The primary objective is to be the client SPOC for all resourcing requirements received.
• To identify business potential across sectors like BFSI, Retail, Banking, Telecom, ICT, Shipping and Logistics, Retail, Manufacturing, FMCG etc.
• Responsible for end-to-end process from client acquisition for permanent staffing/Contract positions to Client Servicing and Management to ensuring receipt of payments
• Responsible for generation of revenue from new business or improving existing business
• Responsible for the offshore recruitment team and relationship managers to generate quality results and achieving targets
• Build and maintain rapport with the New & Existing clients, Accountable for all client proposals, contracts, RFPs, escalations, queries and any further documentation.
• Building the Nityo Brand - marking Nityo’s presence in Singapore.
• Responsible for end-to-end process from gathering requirement from the client to driving the recruitment team to service the requirement and deployment of the candidate
• To be able to take Sales Target for Permanent placement and contracting placements and achieve them with end to end ownership.
Understanding/prior experience of IT outsourcing/Consulting and Recruitment Industry
Understanding and experience of Markets like Hong Kong or countries in APAC is preferred but not mandatory
Hands- on experience on networking, building client relationships
Prior experience in IT Product sales or IT service sales is mandatory
IT Recruitment experience is a plus
Should be able to take and Achieve Sales Targets
Must be smart, aggressive and a go-getter