Camp Taiwan is seeking highly qualified individuals to join our team of facilitators. Camp Taiwan is an outdoor adventure and educational program nestled in the foothills of the scenic North-Coast of Taiwan.
Our experiential-education based programs are as diverse as our 80-acre natural environment; terraced-fields, mountain trails, sub-tropical forests, streams and waterfalls are the backdrop to the programs we offer. Our outdoor education center caters to both international and local communities.
Our clients are primarily school groups; summer campers; corporate groups and university groups. Camp Taiwan is unique in that we offer programming primarily in English and cater to both local and international groups and organizations. Our programs vary to suit the needs of our participants; as such, our staffing needs also vary from program to program.
Facilitators may play a leading role for a school-based group of students, family camps, then be a support facilitator for a corporate group. For this reason we are primarily interested in attracting staff that are professional, experienced, well educated, but also flexible, hard working and interested in fulfilling various job responsibilities.
To qualify for this position you must:
• Have graduated University or College preferably with a concentration in outdoor education, recreation or education.
• Have experience in an outdoor educational or adventure program.
• Have recent experience working with children 5-16 as a counselor, teacher or instructor.
• Have experience as a lead ropes instructor for a high ropes course.
• Experience working with youth teaching or leading one or many of the following is an asset: team sports/kayaking/ecology/archery/river tracing/group game facilitation.
• WFR or equivalent.
• Experience living, working or traveling overseas is an asset.
• WFR is an asset
• Lifeguard experience is an asset.
• Have a valid passport
• English CV and self-intro are required
- 英文程度：中上、優良或流利英文尤佳，在營隊需用英文溝通開會及帶領各類活動。( 如果是中等以下程度我們還是會給予面試機會，以了解實際的程度並討論 )