• Select supplier which best meets project requirements.
• Gathers Quotations & Conducts Pricing Review/Negotiation on parts and tooling.
• Evaluates Supplier and sub suppliers Lead time, Capacity , tooling, capability ,Process
• Resolves conflicts in Supplier Selection
• Award business to supplier & 12 month rolling forecast discussions for long lead time items preparation.
• Optimize cost , lead time, payment term and estimated productivity on LPD(Launch Platform Detected) projects
• Sourcing strategy developments for critical parts
• Build depth souring knowledge on supply chain of commodity
• Ensure Suppliers readiness on material, machines, manpower for mass production.
• Supports to SQA(supply QA) and PUR (Purchase) team on quality and delivery issues.
• Solid knowledge on Electronic parts sources.
• Supplier Agreement, NDA, MOC, Supplier manual requirements renew if any.
• Periodical price review and negotiation with suppliers
• Suppliers Selection on MIP
1.Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mechanical, Engineering or Related Field. Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sourcing, Engineering and/or Supply Chain.
2.Sourcing strategy developments for critical parts
4.Knowledge on mechanical manufacturing process.
5.Familiar with supply chain and ordering process