-All of these person need to have basic English communicate skill.
-All of these person need to have 乙級職業安全衛生管理技術士 license.
1. Safety audit, secure compliance with regulation and official checklist.
2. Check high potential risk operation.
3. Organize working environment.
4. Report fab finding.
5. Near miss on site check and improve and report.
* Monitor & report the vehicle production status.
* Update & report the shipment information.
* Prepare required vehicle delivery documents.
* Track dealer payment and distribute the documents to the dealers.
* Report the vehicle status in the internal sales system.
* Monitor & report WS status by monthly.
* Apply for the Logistic-related payments by monthly.
* Payroll & C&B
- Administer and Coordinate monthly payroll, tax, Pension and social security matters
- Understand the C&B policy to ensure the accurate process and deployment
- Ensure the leave record, documentation according the leave policy
- Understand International Mobility policy for administration (work permit, payroll, tax,,,)
- Support the process and communication for local C&B matters (Medical, Life, Travel insurance,,,)
* Process & Tools
- Ensure data quality on People System) and the data alignment with local HR system
- Inputs new hire information into HRIS timely and accurately, and periodically updates employee data in HRIS if necessary.
* Employment Lifecycle
- Ensure the Employment Life Cycle administration & documentation from on-boarding to off-boarding
- Assists to complete and personnel documents relevant to hires, terminations, promotions, transfers, salary changes and benefits and other related HR record.
- Responsible for documentation of employee personnel file and HR documents to make sure the due procedure, compliance and the readiness in case of audit
- Labor contract preparation/management and other employment related works. Assumes responsibility for notifying of employee hires and terminations to labor agency and other relative vendors.
- Job posting on the job boards and application/employment contract documentation
- Support the new hire induction program and probation administration
* People Management
- Understand People Management Cycle (PMC) and make sure the accurate performance data
- Support the PMC related activity and data analysis when required
* Learning & Development
- Administer the learning record and support the learning logistics when training is hold.
1. Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Business Analyst
2. Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout duration of the project
3. Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
4. Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document
5. Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Business Analyst
6. Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer