1. Work in assigned station under the supervision of Senior Bartender/Beverage Shift Supervisor.
2. Maintain complete knowledge of:
• All menu items, liquor brands, beers and non-alcoholic selections available.
• Particular characteristics and description of every wine, champagne by the glass and major wines on the wine list.
• Designated glassware, ingredients, preparation method and garnishes for each drink.
• Liquor regulations.
3. Greet and welcome all Guests in a pleasant and professional manner, make eye contact, personalize each guest contact, be alert for Guests who need assistance and offer help.
4. Complete opening duties:
• Check quality and amount of all bar stock and supplies by using checklist.
• Requisition all necessary supplies.
• Ensure the bar set-up is neat, tidy and efficient.
• Replenish all the cold items into the fridge in the right order.
• Ensure constant rotation of all perishable stock.
• Stock ice in bar.
• Set up bottles in speed rail.
• Check condition and cleanliness of blender, shaker and other tools.
• Check temperature of refrigeration units and glass wash-machine.
• Change date on credit card imprinter at the beginning of the shift.
5. Inspect cleanliness sanitation and organization of bar and service areas, rectify any deficiencies. Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables to dishwashing area.
6. Prepare and pour all types of drinks for customers and cocktail servers upon request, according to outlet recipes. Maintain the standards for all cocktails and drinks served.
7. Ensure that all drinks orders are accurately running into system before giving drinks to servers.
5. 母公司訓練後. 轉外派、長駐至東南亞、印度、大陸等地區
1. Have experience as an sales representative
2. Customer performance tracking and related business contacts
3. Willing to accept the training provided by the company
4. Fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing
5. After getting trained in Taiwan. To station in oversea company branch.
Southeast Asia, India, China and other regions
6. Food allowance, three holiday bonuses, education and training,
domestic and international travel benefit