Qualcomm has an outstanding career opportunity for a HR Shared Services Rep, Associate to join their HR Hub (Shared Service Center) in Taiwan, Taipei or India, Hyderabad (based on the availability of the resources the location shall be determined). Working in a Shared Services and Contact Center environment, this position is responsible for responding to HR inquiries primarily from employees, managers, and other members of the HR Team. The primary focus of this job is to provide support regarding HR policies, programs, processes, and some basic Human Capital Tool Support (e.g., Workday, Bswift, Darwin, etc.).
• Provides quality customer service in response to incoming inquiries through the call center, web portal chat, and web portal employee case submissions.
• Provides accurate information over the phone, chat, or via online case management responses
• Searches the HR web portal and knowledge base system for relevant information to provide answers to incoming inquiries
• Accurately documents case notes following each phone call, chat, or online case
• Ability to follow standard procedures and scripts
• Uses FAQs, scripts and knowledge to assist employees with inquiries
• Assists customers with any problems encountered while using HR self-service tools for employee transactions (e.g., data changes, onboarding, separations, benefits administration, performance management and compensation, job postings, etc.).
• Answers basic inquiries for industry leading Human Capital Management Tools such as Workday modules, Bswift, icims, etc.
• For any issues not resolved, opens case management tickets and refers the case to the appropriate expert for problem resolution
• Participates in continuous improvement initiatives
• Other responsibilities, as assigned
This position is a key role to work with hiring managers, recruiters, headhunters, and other stakeholders to fit hiring needs. This role will involve partnering with the business to provide appropriate advice and sourcing solutions to support their business strategy in short to long term needs.
Align and leverage resources to deliver a good quality of hiring and also fulfill needs from business line.
Work with country talent acquisition team to ensure hiring the right & quality people to meet the company’s growth plan across this region.
Implements human resources programs, like internal transfer, staffing to meet business and functional needs.
In charge of campus recruiting as branding and hiring activity.
Plan and execute ‘Saturday interview day’ in high hiring-demand locations
Build and maintain a network of candidates that may include web sourcing, networking events, conferences, research, referrals, campus recruitment to fill the candidate pipeline.
Maintain and manage the candidate recruiting cycle time.
Weekly hiring report and progress monitoring
Able to travel around other offices in Tainan, Taichung, Linkou around 10-20％ of the time.
• To assemble mechanical or electrical components or parts for equipment;
• To perform machine wiring and assembly;
• To perform machine alignment, IO check and trouble-shooting;
• To carry out machine installation, testing, commissioning and debugging;
• Min diploma in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical engineering or related field;
• Min 3 years working experience in machine or equipment assembly;
• Able to read and understand mechanical or electrical schematic drawing;
• Willing to travel;
• Prefer those who can start work immediately or within short notice;