● Strong business sense and local dealer model experience.
● Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
● Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company‘s dealer base.
● KPI setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
● Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
● Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
● Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
ancial situation of the service organisation and identify areas for profitability improvements and taking corrective actions in controlling expenses without sacrificing service quality and customer satisfaction.
• Monitoring of the established KPIs and to take the necessary actions to achieve the set targets.
• Actively analyses the service requirements in your country of responsibility and
expand the service networks via the establishment of Kärcher service centres, service points and/or appointment of service dealers whichever is appropriate.
• Supervises a team of service engineers and back office support staff on daily operations, motivates them and constantly upgrades their skills through relevant
• Must be able to coordinate and lead the customer centric after sales customer service centre and the efficiency driven workshop.
• Delivers highest level of customer satisfaction by ensuring fast response times and high quality repairs.
• Ensures that the quality of repairs and the delivered service meets the company‘s established standards both internally and that of the service dealers.
• Be able to analyse work flows in both organisations, to recognize fields for improvements and to execute the according changes.
• Responsible for warranty processes both internally and that of service dealers.
• Manages spare parts stocks at optimum level to achieve efficient service standards.
• Keeps up to date with all internal and external product news and ensures that all relevant information is passed on to all stakeholders.
• Liaising very closely with the Sales and Operations organisations to provide a smooth customer experience.
• Conducts regular audits of service dealers to ensure that standards are followed.
• Hiring and supervising all service organisation personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers.