● Strong business sense and local dealer model experience.
● Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
● Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company‘s dealer base.
● KPI setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
● Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
● Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
● Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
ancial situation of the service organisation and identify areas for profitability improvements and taking corrective actions in controlling expenses without sacrificing service quality and customer satisfaction.
• Monitoring of the established KPIs and to take the necessary actions to achieve the set targets.
• Actively analyses the service requirements in your country of responsibility and
expand the service networks via the establishment of Kärcher service centres, service points and/or appointment of service dealers whichever is appropriate.
• Supervises a team of service engineers and back office support staff on daily operations, motivates them and constantly upgrades their skills through relevant
• Must be able to coordinate and lead the customer centric after sales customer service centre and the efficiency driven workshop.
• Delivers highest level of customer satisfaction by ensuring fast response times and high quality repairs.
• Ensures that the quality of repairs and the delivered service meets the company‘s established standards both internally and that of the service dealers.
• Be able to analyse work flows in both organisations, to recognize fields for improvements and to execute the according changes.
• Responsible for warranty processes both internally and that of service dealers.
• Manages spare parts stocks at optimum level to achieve efficient service standards.
• Keeps up to date with all internal and external product news and ensures that all relevant information is passed on to all stakeholders.
• Liaising very closely with the Sales and Operations organisations to provide a smooth customer experience.
• Conducts regular audits of service dealers to ensure that standards are followed.
• Hiring and supervising all service organisation personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers.
Senior Product Engineer provides technical and project management for the development of the products within the Exclusive Brands Organization. Senior Product Engineer will manage external/virtual resources at our partners and suppliers to ensure end products meet the necessary functional and quality requirements. Senior Product Engineer must well understand the technologies, development, and certification processes appropriate for commercializing Exclusive Brands products as well as having successfully launched multiple products in the North American market.
1) Product Development Execution
Work with BBY internal, supplier, SoC/key technology provider to select platform/solution for Exclusive Brands’ product.
Work with internal team and supplier to create development plan, resource allocation, risk analysis/mitigation.
Design Review execution and reporting.
Drive product development progress, leverage internal & external resource to address technical issues timely to ensure product meets product specification and development schedule.
Provide technical reporting to internal team.
Ensure all quality elements have been validated before releasing a new product for production.
New Product Introduction (NPI) Hand-in-hand with Supplier Quality Engineer to ensure product consistency between engineering sample & Mass production goods.
2) Product Definition
Initial & maintain Engineering Specification by leveraging industry standard and our own requirement.
Work close with testing team to ensure test plan criteria refer to Engineering Specification.
Initial & maintain product design guideline & checklist.
Define technical requirement in PRD (Product Requirement Document)
Well understand industry trend and technical trend, have the ability to work with key solution providers and create product roadmap and Engineering recommendation for Exclusive Brand.
3) Product Sustaining
Work closely with customer service team and Quality Assurance teams to proactively identify potential issues early after NPI and work with System Integrator to develop corrective actions and manage their implementation.
Engineering Change Request (ECR) management
Field issue summary & analysis
Customer review analysis & improve
Provide cost improvement proposal
Product quality & performance optimization
4) Other Engineering General Requiring
Vendor management & development
Build connection/relationship with key solution provides
Project engineering data analysis
Support supplier development initiatives
Bachelors Degree (4 yr) or Equivalent Industry Experience
- 6+ years work experience on Consumer Electric product research & development.
- Strong ability to define problems, collects relevant data, analyze the problem & and draw valid conclusions or arrive at effective solution
- Deeply understanding of diagnostic, product test, failure analysis and debug techniques
- Self starter, good communication skills and demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to work under stress and pressure of meeting deadlines
- Good Project management skill
- Good reporting skill
- Team player
- Good at written and reading English, smooth communication in oral English.
- Willing to share experience with others, and willing to help others’ to grow and success.
- Have flexible schedule and be able to participate in conference calls that span multiple time zones.