We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
1. Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
2. Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
3. Communicating with customers through various channels.
4. Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
5. Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
6. Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
7. Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
8. Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
9. Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
10. Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
11. Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
1. High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
2. Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
3. Comfortable using computers.
4. Experience working with customer support.
5. Familiar with SAP system would be a plus
The Accountant will be responsible for
1). Accounting records which are timely, accurate, and in compliance with local regulations and company policies.
2). Performing all month/quarter/year-end accounting closing include Costing, AP, AR, Fixed Asset and GL procedures to assure efficiently and correctly closing.
3). Aligned with accounting team to engage project (ERP) and enhance process (SOP)
This role will report to the Accounting Supervisor
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Daily bookkeeping such as, Accents Receivable and Accounts Payable vouchers.
• Maintain vendor, FA master data in SAP
• Preparation leasing instrument list mail to credits center for get payment authorization code.
• Supervise and following with collection company to resolving AR overdue in a timely manner.
• Review employee’s reimbursement based on IDEXX internal control requirement.
• Perform bank related transactions as collection and payments, etc.
• Prepare and post general ledger entries, including expense amortization, rebate accruals, cost reclasses, stock reservices and bad debt reserve.
Tax declaration and reconciliation
• Withholding income tax payments and declaration by monthly.
• Preparation of VAT declaration and reconciliation per local tax regulation by bimonthly.
• Provisional income tax payment in September of yearly.
• Preparation PBC of CIT for audit firm in March of yearly.
Collaboration and others
• Assist in the review of internal controls of all financial processes and update SOP.
• Monthly accounting vouchers filing and other reports archive.
• Support on external audit and annual filing.
• Take part in quarterly stock taking.
• Support project implementation on innovation around system automation, reporting, process andcontrol.
• Support accounting supervisor for daily operations and ad-hoc analysis.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s Degree; majored in accounting or financial;
3-5 years working experience. CPA firm and / or multi-national company experience will be a plus.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and ERP system, SAP experience will be a plus.
- Good command in both Chinese and English.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail, can work independently with little or nil supervision; good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability and desire to take on more responsibilities and help other team members.
- Friendly working environment
- Stable working hours
- Locate in Taipei
- Will have business trip when necessary