6.自行準備15分鐘試教影片，試教範圍Touchstone 4A, 2nd Edition; ISBN: 9781107679368 任選單元，請附上影片連結。
The Center for English Language Teaching is seeking one contract-based Assistant Professor with specialization in English language education.
1. Teaching ESP courses in English: to deliver knowledge of specific fields, such as economics, business, humanities, etc.)
2. Teaching General English courses
※Qualifications for adjunct faculty:
1. Over one year of full-time work experience in the field related to the course(s)
2. Ph.D. degree (Degrees or certificates obtained from universities abroad should be attached with Chinese translation and verified/notarized by Taiwan’s overseas representative offices.)
3. Fluent in English and able to conduct EMI (English as the Medium of Instruction) courses
4. Teacher certificates preferred
5. No restrictions on nationality
※Interested applicants should mail or submit the following documents:
1. CV/Resume in Chinese and English
2. Copy of diploma (Chinese translation and verification of the overseas degree is a must.)
3. Copy of teacher certificate (optional)
4. Records of academic publications, and/or teaching/research achievements (including awards or honors)
5. Other supplementary proofs for performances, such as professional certificates or licenses (optional)
6. Please provide the link of a 15-minute video clip of the teaching demo based on one of the units in Touchstone 4A, 2nd Edition; ISBN: 9781107679368.
Please submit the above documents (in A4 size) by August 11, 2021 (Wednesday) to the following address and specify on the envelope the position applied, “Contract-based Faculty, Center for English Language Teaching”.
The Personnel Office
Wenzao Ursuline University of Languages
900 Minzu 1st Rd., Sanmin Dist., Kaohsiung City 807, Taiwan
1.Documents will not be returned.
2.Candidates will be invited to an interview with CELT committee members.