• Take ownership of trade marketing management and customer management business process which ensures effective communication and liaison between Sales, Marketing, CRM and other departments in order to optimize key business opportunities.
• Contribute to the business and budget planning for the categories and commitment in delivering annual targets – Sales, Profit, Market Share/In-Store Share
• Category analysis and data analytics skills to identify distribution gaps, channel development opportunities.
• Analyse the business to turn available data into actionable customer insights.
• Monitor competitive activities and track frequency and types of promotions taking place in the various trade sectors.
• To work with Marketing to develop annualized business plans. Conduct business reviews to manage and communicate trade promotion efficiencies through expenses forecast and ROI analysis.
• Develop sales forecast for Plan sales forecast by channel. Stock inventory management and develop a distribution plan for new launch and post promotions review.
• Develop, Sell-in & execute strategies to improve sell-out via distribution, advertising/mailer adaptation & implement POP plans, Shop Front Execution effectively with alignment to brand guidelines.
• Responsible for channel trade development and formulate GTM master plan
• Collaborate with internal departments to over-deliver company objectives
‧資格條件：符合分子生物學、分子生物影像、遺傳學及生物物理學等相關領域之背景者；要求 受聘者能設計，執行實驗，並撰寫論文；強調 實驗研究上的獨立性、創造力、及解決問題的專業技術等。
Postdoctoral Fellow – Bionanotechnology and Molecular Bioimaging Laboratory, Academia Sinica
The Bionanotechnology and Molecular Bioimaging Laboratory at the Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Academia Sinica, seeks Postdoctoral Fellows in the related fields of bionanotechnology, molecular bioimaging, genetics and biophysics.
‧Academia Sinica is the most preeminent research institution in Taiwan, and the Lab focuses on developing molecular bioimaging technologies to investigate biological phenomena in disease, development and therapy. For more information, please visit:
‧Initial appointment will be one year with potential for renewal. Successful candidates will be expected to manage project(s) with an emphasis on creative thinking, independence and troubleshooting skills. Prospective trainees are highly encouraged to apply for scholarships. International and national candidates are welcome to apply.
Please submit your research interest and CV to Dr. Charles Lai (email@example.com).