The Services to be carried out include, but not limited to, the following:
· Block level and sub-block floor-planning
· Discuss SRAM placement with client PD team during block level floor-
· Placement optimization for timing and resolve congestion
· Clock tree synthesis and clock tree optimization for timing
· Routing and routing optimization for post-route timing and resolving
· Clean-up DRC error (file provided by client)
· Post-route timing ECO (file provided by client)
· Metal ECO (file provided by client)
· Clean post-route timing violations (reports provided by client)
· Generate SPEF files
· Such other engineering tasks as may be reasonably requested by Company
-Experiences with TSMC N16, N12, N7 or N5 are preferred.
· BS or MS degree, with basic communication skill.
If you have interest in this role, please share your English CV and add HR-LINE ID: macy1012 for quick conversation.