Learning and Development Manager responsibilities are:
1. L&D experience in identifying training need, providing training solutions, and implementing in-house training programs
2. Initiate and deliver the training and development programs or projects according to the training needs for all levels.
3. Able to Train-the-Trainr & to ensure them to train other people in their organizations & upgrade job competence of trainer in terms of training, organizing, and coordinating skills.
4. Develop and certified qualified store & Region trainers
5. Develop and implement a learning strategy and platform to deliver various approaches to effective learning and development and build organizational capabilities.
6. To champion, coach, embed and deliver the leadership programs at appropriate levels and tailored for individual business needs.
7. Prepare and consolidate statistical reports and feedback survey of the training programs
8. Develop, organize and maintain an updated database on training programs, manuals and related records/materials
9. Prepare regular training reports in order to evaluate the training results and effectiveness and recommend program changes to enhance staff performance in achieving the goals of the organization
10. Develop training structure & methods to support operation department
11. Collaborates with functional management teams to assess ongoing and future training and development needs as well as effectiveness of established programs.
12. Provide expert Learning & Development advice to local HR teams and businesses.
13. Research new training materials and supplies that might enhance our training procedures and provide value to our employees.
14. Organize e-learning materials and ensure the learning effectiveness
15. Ensure an ongoing process exists which continuously enhances the knowledge and capability of key talent in order to enable these managers to effectively lead the organization toward achievement of strategic initiatives.
16. Managing the Interview Business Training team of 3 members.
The IBM (International Business Manager) is responsible for assisting her/his assigned Franchisees in their efforts to develop and operate their business in such a way as to BUILD SALES and OPTIMIZE PROFIT while adhering to the standards of operations, policies and procedures associated with the LaKaffa Brands and/or Systems, as applicable. Additionally, the International Business Manager is responsible in assisting with new business development opportunities including new store opening processes.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Actively participate in the development of strategic objectives and business plans to advance the Company’s brand image and drive the growth and profitability of their assigned territories’ operations. Develops and achieves current and long-range business plans for their territories, which are aligned to and supports the Company’s direction.
- Develops and maintains successful franchise relations and provides leadership and influence within the assigned territories and franchise community to achieve business plans and customer count growth, operational objectives, reinvestment, development and financial results.
- Ensure focus on protecting the Company’s brand image by driving total customer satisfaction in all franchise and Company stores within the territories.
- Assist franchisees in optimizing profitability through ongoing analysis and consultative support of sales building and cost controls. Is skilled in analyzing P&L statements and can identify and problem-solve cost control opportunities.
- Provides leadership to franchisees within the assigned territories, leading to a performance driven culture characterized by high levels of retention, staffing and performance. Personally coaches franchise owners/operators and encourages a strong focus on maximizing productivity and the personal development at all levels.
- Effectively utilizes corporate, strategic partnerships, peers and support functions to achieve business goals.