The Senior Brand Execution Specialist will be responsible for managing the daily commercialization work for Packaging, Documentation and Product Vendor supplied digital assets created for all Exclusive Brands products. The Senior Brand Execution Specialist will be responsible to work collaboratively with a cross functional team to deliver brand assets on time, at the right cost, and with the right Brand voice. This person will be required to independently solve complex problems and resolve them without leadership intervention. This person will also be expected to play a critical role cross functionality to ensure that Brand execution strategies are upheld through the entire product development process. This requires working closely with ExB Product Management, Sourcing, Engineering and the Global Brand Execution team(s). When required, the Senior Brand Execution Specialist will support special projects as assigned.
Additionally – this person needs to have experience in new and emerging content strategies, with experience managing vendor provided assets and digital e-commerce asset development and is expected to drive digital first strategies through their work with agencies and vendors.
• Independently lead and resolve complex problems that arise during the normal course of brand asset creation, including all packaging, documentation and vendor provided dotcom assets
• Responsible to manage all packaging and documentation related key schedule milestones in support of new and/or changed product commercialization projects
• Support US Brand Execution Lead on new and/or change request submissions
• Responsible to track and hold the team accountable to accurate and timely completion of artwork and documentation reviews through workflow/remote approval tools
• Primary Asia interface on cross functional product management team(s) to manage all agencies and vendors supporting the daily execution of Brand assets managed and/or provided in Asia
• Manage the key packaging elements within the overall master schedule (new/changed project submit date, artwork release date, third party asset collection, photo sample logistics, dieline submission, fit confirmation, packaging vendor shipment)
• Responsible to manage bidding and vendor selection process for all packaging
• Responsible for managing the progress and final approval of all fitting and final reliability testing verification for final packaging dieline and structure.
• Support and help resolve any deviations in Print Quality management through resolution management with ExB SQE, our agency partners, print vendors and Exclusive Brands Product Managers
• Manage the key documentation elements with the overall master schedule (new project submit date, vendor source file receipt, third party asset collection, documentation release date, etc.)
• Lead the daily work with onsite agency resources to reconcile and approve schedule and/or design variances
• Primary interface to vendor in partnership with Creative Senior Specialist to deliver vendor created brand assets that are within brand guidelines and within schedule requirements (images, videos, other content as appropriate)
• Ensure that vendors have applicable guidelines and support when creating new e-commerce assets
• Manage the daily task list reports and ensure that all tasks are completed on time and that any summary reporting is provided to leadership on the status of open tasks as requested.
• Provide input to Monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews with agencies and vendors as requested.
Bachelors Degree (4 yr) or Equivalent Industry Experience
• 5 years working experience cover:
• 5 years Consumer Electronics or Retail packaging project management experience (include design/ commercialization / quality)
• 3 years service providers/supplier management experience
• 2 years working on e-commerce assets development (images, videos, other content)
• Good Written and oral English communication
• Good cross functional communication skill
• Basic influence skill
• Multiple-Project management skill