CREW Manufacturing Quality Manager
As a part of CREW’s quality and production team, you will be an integral part of bringing our state-of-the-art rowing machine, Hydrow, to the world. You will be CREW’s first team member in Taiwan and in this role will work closely with our contract manufacturer and supply chain to ensure a successful launch and ongoing program success. You will provide quality and program management guidance and will report directly to CREW headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Ensure that Hydrow is delivered to the highest quality standards and on-time.
- Be a liaison between CREW and manufacturers in Taiwan for quality and project management topics
- Lead the team in Taiwan to identify issues and drive them to completion quickly and thoroughly
- Lead continuous improvement activities
- Conduct audits of ISO processes
- Support validation testing activities
- Lead the implementation of engineering change orders and manufacturing change orders
- Spend the majority of your time at our contract manufacturer in Chiayi
Skills and Experience:
- Experience launching high volume fitness equipment
- Familiarity with internet connected fitness equipment or Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Quality engineering background
- Familiarity with common quality and problem solving tools and methodologies
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Team management experience
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team
- Experience in project management
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and written
- Degree in a technical or engineering field
CREW is creating the best workout experience in the world: a silent, beautifully designed, state-of-the-art rowing machine. Live and on demand HD video classes, journeys, and races. From your home, virtually row on the most beautiful rivers around the world. World class instructors and world class rowers . Individual and team competitions. Performance tracking. Community.